亚马逊总裁贝索斯的邮箱:jeff@amazon.com

亚马逊官方邮箱:

notice@amazon.com

seller-evaluation@amazon.com

pq-review@amazon.com

account-confirmation@amazon.com

cn-seller-verification-enquiry@amazon.co.uk

VE申请邮件:vendorexpress@amazon.com

审核卖家评级表现:seller-performance-policy@amazon.com(账号申诉用)

品牌外观专利侵权:copyright@amazon.com

账号冻结后的余额处理:payments-funds@amazon.com

亚马逊总裁贝索斯的邮箱:jeff@amazon.com

受恶意攻击或者敲诈邮件:

标题:feedback abuse report 卖家店铺名发送到:investigate@amazon.com

帐号不能登录怎么移除FBA库存: 

联系亚马逊付款的那个邮箱payments-investigate@amazon.com询问你的产品清单,告诉他需要移除库存,他会给你一个产品清单和移除库存的费用、如果你的账号余额不足的话会给你一个亚马逊的收款账号,你按要求把钱转过去,然后再回邮件告诉他,把地址给他,就给你移除了。

亚马逊各站点绩效团队邮箱:

US: seller-performance@amazon.com

UK: seller-performance@amazon.co.uk

FR: performance-vendeur@amazon.fr

DE: verkaeufer-performance@amazon.de

JP: alliance@amazon.co.jp

ES: performance-vendedor@amazon.es

IT: performance-venditore@amazon.it

CA: seller-performance@amazon.ca

用登录邮箱使用英语发送,发邮件时态度诚恳、并在末尾再次注明你的登录邮箱,方便对方查询。

评论

举报

专属头衔:
百晓生  评论于 2019-12-02 22:09:54 沙发 优秀解答

万能回复模板

1、未付款订单的催款模板。

Dear xxx,

We have got your order of XXXXXX。 But it seemsthat the order is still unpaid. If there’s anything I can help with the price,size, etc., please feel free to contact me. After the payment is confirmed, Iwill process the order and ship it out as soon as possible. Thanks!

best wishes

译:亲爱的XXX

我们已收到你的订单xxxxxx。但似乎仍然尚未支付。如果有什么关于价格,大小等问题可以帮助您,请随时与我联系。付款后,我会尽快处理订单和发货。谢谢!

2、客户因订购的商品大小不合适导致退货

Dear XXX,

Thank you so much for your great support on us. So sorry for the inconvenience that XXX Will it be possible to give others as a gift? Or how about we make you a partial refund as a way to make up for this?

Just suggestion, if you insist on returning it back, we will go to the further step.

Waiting for your reply.

best wishes

译文:亲爱的顾客,非常感谢您对我们的大力支持!很抱歉,因为XXX,给您带来不便。这件产品您可以送给别人作为礼物?或者我们这边退部分货款作为补偿?只是建议,如果您坚持要退货,我们会跟进下一步。

我们等待您的回信。

3、卖家发货到达时间通知

Dear XXX,

Thank you so much for your great support on us.

Usually it takes about 7-12 days for the item to reach you.

Any question, feel free to contact us and we will reach you at the soonest.

best wishes

译文:亲爱的顾客,非常感谢您对我们的大力支持!一般情况下,7-12天内您便会收到货物。如有问题,请随时联系我们,我们会尽快将货物送达。

4、卖家发货后,要求客户写反馈

Dear XXX,

Thank you very much for your order!

We have shipped the goods and it will arrive at your side soon. Hope you likeit! And we are looking forward to your feedback.

Have a nice day!

best wishes

译文:亲爱的顾客,非常感谢您的订单!货物已发出,您将会很快收到。希望您会喜欢!我们期待您的反馈!祝您今天愉快!

5、卖家发错地址

Dear XXX,

Thank you so much for your great support on us. What a big mistake we made ! Sorry, but will you still want the items? If yes, we will resend you immediately, if not, we will make you the full refund.

Waiting for your reply and hope your kind understanding.

best wishes

译文:亲爱的顾客,非常感谢您对我们的大力支持!我们犯了很大的失误。很抱歉,不知您是否还需要这个产品。如果需要,我们会立刻重新发货;如果不需要,我们会全额退款。我们等待您的回复,并希望获得您的理解。

6、货物断货,推荐类似产品。

Dear xxx,

We are very sorry that item you ordered is out of stock at the moment.I would like torecommend some other items of similar styles. Hope you like them too. You canclick on the following link to check them out XXXXXX. If there’s anything I canhelp with, please feel free to contact us. Thanks!

译文:我们很抱歉,你订购的商品现在不在库存中了。我想建议类似风格的一些其他项目。希望你也喜欢他们。你可以点击以下链接查看xxxxxx。如果有什么我能帮助的,请随时与我们联系。谢谢!

7、货物已经处于签收状态,提醒买家进行确认收货并且给予好评。

Dear xxx,

The tracking information shows that you have received your order!Please makesure your items have arrived in good condition and then confirm satisfactorydelivery.

If you are satisfied with your purchase and our service, we will greatlyappreciate it if you give us a five-star feedback and leave positive commentson your experience with us!

If you have any questions or problems, please contact us directly forassistance, rather than submitting a refund request. We aim to solve allproblems as quickly as possible!

Thanks!

译文;亲爱的XXX,

跟踪信息显示您已收到您的订单!请确保您的物品完好无损的到达并确认满意的交货。

如果您对您的购买感到满意,我们的服务,我们将不胜感激如果你给我们一个五星级的反馈并留下积极的评价你的经验与我们!

如果您有任何疑问或问题,请直接联系我们提供协助,而不是提交退款请求。我们的目标是尽快解决所有问题!

8、亚马逊的商品被跟卖,发警告信的邮件模板

Hellow

We have noticed that you are not authorized to sell this XXX and you have listed this particular item  which is sold exclusively by the brand authorized sellers. Please refer to our attachment.

Please send the confirmation to us after you remove the product as issued from your listing.

If you do not comply with these demands, we will have no notice but to claim with amazon.com seller performance department, which will seriously impact your Amazon  selling privileges.

Please handle and reply us as soon as possible, otherwise we will complaints for amazon.

译文:你好,我们注意到,你没有被授权出售这个产品,你已经列出了这个特定的项目,是由品牌授权我方出售的。请参阅我们的附件。

请发送确认给我们后,请您删除你类目中的该产品。如果你不符合这些要求,我们便没有该通知,但会与亚马逊相关部门提出申请,这将严重影响你的亚马逊出售权限。

请尽快处理并尽快回复我们,否则我们会投诉给亚马逊。

9、客户询问货物的tracking number或者有没有发货,给客户的回信邮件模板

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your inquiry.

Orders are shipped within two days after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. Please allow 3-9 business days after shipment for delivery. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from Amazon when the shipping information has been uploaded.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

best wishes

10、买家以不想要为由要求退货,卖家接受退款请求,给买家回信的邮件模板

Dear —

Thank you for contacting us regarding your inquiry.

Your return request has been approved. You will be receiving a return shipping label and RMA instructions via Amazon. Please be advised that the return shipping cost is the responsibility of the buyer. The initial shipping cost cannot be refunded and a 25% restocking fee may be applied if the merchandise is used or damaged visually.

Also, please make sure that the correct merchandise is being shipped us, (seller’s name). We are a seller by the name of (seller’s name) on Amazon and we will only accept returns of our merchandise. If merchandise purchased from a different seller is shipped to us, we will need to ship the merchandise back to you and we will also ask you for the shipping cost incurred.

We appreciate your cooperation.

best wishes

11、买家已经下单,货已经发出去了,但在网上没有查到物流信息,买家发邮件来查询这件货的情况,回复买家的邮件模板。

Dear customer,

Sorry for disturbing you, we tracked your shipping. The shipping information may not update so prompt, could you please keep your patience and wait for a few more days? We will keep tracking for you, any news we will inform you asap.

Your understanding will be highly appreciated.

best wishes

11、买家没有收到货,发邮件询问情况,回复邮件的模板。

Dear customer,

Sorry for disturbing you, we tracked your shipping. The package is now on the way to your place(it is now reaching your local post office).

International shipping information may not update so prompt, usually it takes around 7-15 days for shipping. Could you please keep your patience and wait for a few more days? We will keep tracking for you, any news we will inform you asap.

Your understanding will be highly appreciated.

best wishes

产品催评模版

一:

Dear Buyer's full name,

(店铺名) from Amazon would like to thank you for your recent purchase.

Our record indicates that your order has been delivered or will be delivered to you shortly. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied with the product you have purchased. Please let us know if there is any issues, questions or concerns. Our customer support team is standing by to assist you.

If you are satisfied with the product, please take a moment to submit a product review here:

Leave Product Review: Product name 1

Leave Product Review: Product name 2

Leave Product Review: Product name 3

If you've had a pleasant buying experience from our store on  Amazon, please leave us feedback by clicking on the following link:

Leave Feedback

Thank You,

Customer Service Team

二:

Dear Buyer's full name,

Our records indicate that you have recently purchased a

Product name 1

Product name 2

Product name 3

from us on Amazon.com.  In our endeavor to provide the best quality cases to customers, we would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on our product.  To do so, we would encourage you to leave a review of the product on Amazon.com.

To leave a product review, please sign into Amazon.com and click the following link:

Your comments will ultimately aid us in continually improving our products and services.  We want to continue to meet and exceed your expectations. Additionally, you may Leave Seller Feedback for (店铺名) on Amazon.

We genuinely hope that your experience with our store was one that was positive and memorable.  Thank you in advance for your valuable feedback.

Warmest regards,

(店铺名) Customer Service

三:

Hello Amazon Valued Customer,

Great news!  (你的店铺名) order has been shipped. It left our warehouse earlier today on its way to you! You can expect it on your doorstep within the next (货物寄达天数) days (most likely sooner).

You made a great customer choice shopping with us. At (你的店铺名), we truly care about your customer experience and, just importantly, your product experience. We are 100% dedicated to your complete satisfaction.Feedback and Product Reviews help us provide you and all (你的店铺名) product and Amazon customers with a better product and service.

That’s it for now. We appreciate and value your business. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know. If you do not receive your item within (需送货天数) days, then please contact Amazon support here:

Amazon Customer Support

best wishes

(你的店铺名)

Customer Care Team

四:

Dear Buyer's full name,

so sorry for bothering you again.

I am concerned whether you have received our replacement car j ump starter you. I checked the package was shipped by La Poste and it was delivered. Could you  please tell me w hether it works well Any problems, please email me at any time, I will try my best to help you.(表明立场,是想确认问题是否解决 )

Your shopping experience is an important reference to other buyers, I would really appreciate it if you’d like to share your experience with other buyers.Besides, it is also a great encouragment for us to do better in the future, is it OK (表明对其他买家和自己的影响 )

Hope you could understand, I'm a 23-year-old girl,and this my first job,I wish I could do it better. I need to pass the working evaluation to keep my job,could you please help me it is also a great encouragement for me to do better in the future,is it OK(弱化自己,强化买家地位)

Meanwhile,I can understand that you j ust want to give an honest review to our product.In fact, according to Amazon original intention, the Amazon customer review is an important reference for other buyer,it should reflect over shopping experience and customer service.I know that you are a little dissatisfied with our product,and we have refund for you as a compensation.And I do hope you can feel our sincerity to offer the best service for you. (强调亚马逊规则,同时强调自己所做的事情以及帮助客户的诚意)

best wishes

LUCY